This Taco Recipe is made with hard-shell taco, filled with sauteed ground meat and green bell pepper, fresh cucumber, tomatoes, mayonnaise and cheese. By the way, hot sauce can be a good complement too.
- 250 grams ground pork (OR ground beef)
- 1 medium size onion (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic (minced)
- 150 grams green bell pepper (sliced in small cubes)
- 12 pcs. taco shells
- 200 grams cucumber (sliced in small cubes)
- 150 grams tomatoes (sliced in small cubes)
- cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
1. Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pan.
2. Saute garlic. Saute onions till light brown.
3. Saute ground pork until done. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add green bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C . Bake the taco shells for 5 minutes. Set Aside.
6. Mix the sauteed meat, cucumber and tomatoes.
7. Take one taco shell and spread mayonnaise inside. Add the mixture inside the taco shell. Put the cheese as toppings.
8. You can add additional mayonnaise on top or hot sauce.
For more details, please see the Taco Recipe cooking video below: