Sutchi Fillet belongs to the species of catfish. They are freshwater fish that usually lives in tropical environment. This fish is often sold as frozen fillets in the local market. Sutchi Fillet has a fine texture once cook and very light to eat.
The Sutchi Fillet Recipe that we have here is cooked in a non-stick pan wipe with little Olive oil and added with mixed vegetables that make it appealing and luscious.
- 300 grams sutchi fillet (OR any applicable fish meat that is sliced thinly for easy cooking)
- 2-3 green lemons
- garlic powder (1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 150 grams mixed vegetables (carrots, grean peas and corn)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and small pinch of ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (OR any applicable cooking oil)
Sutchi Fillet Cooking Procedures:
1. Marinate the fish by adding lemon, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes in a cool place.
2. Heat a non-stick pan in a low fire. Wipe with oil and place the suchit fillet fish. Flip when it turns to light brown.
3. Set aside and leave the non stick pan to be used for cooking the vegetables.
4. Saute garlic and onion for 30 seconds. Add salt. Add the vegetables. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Serve the sauteed vegetables together with the cooked sutchi fillet.
For more information about Sutchi Fillet, please see the cooking video below: