Beans Sprout is a usual ingredient that is made from mung beans. The beans sprout is very common in Asian Recipes.
This Stir-Fried Pork & Beans Sprout with Carrots Recipe is good for a person who is doing body work-out, for this recipe is rich in protein.
Stir Fried Pork & Beans Sprout Ingredients:
- 300 grams beans sprout
- 200 grams pork lean meat (sliced thinly)
- 100 grams carrots (sliced in stick)
- 1 medium size onion (chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1.5 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or according to your taste preference)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Stir Fried Pork & Beans Sprout Cooking Procedures:
1. Heat the oil in a wok.
2. Stir fry onion and garlic for 30 seconds.
3. Stir fry the pork meat, add the soy sauce and wait until meat is tender.
4. Add the beans sprout, carrots, salt and pepper. Stir fry for 3 minutes.