Pork mince is a very common ingredient in cooking. It can be cooked as the main dish or the added content to make your recipe complete.
This sauteed pork minced recipe is a good serving combination with rice or a bread which complements its delectable taste.
Sauteed Pork Mince Ingredients:
- 250 grams pork mince
- 250 grams potatoes (cut in small dice)
- 150 grams carrots (cut in small dice)
- 100 grams green peas
- 100 grams green bell pepper (cut in small dice)
- 1 medium size onion (minced)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper (according to your taste preference)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Sauteed Pork Mince Cooking Procedures:
1. Turn on the stove in medium fire. Heat the wok and add the cooking oil.
2. Saute garlic, onion and pork mince. Cover for 3 minutes. Stir and wait until meat is done.
3. Add the potatoes and carrots. Add the soy sauce and mix it well. Cover for 5 minutes.
4. Add the green bell pepper and green peas. Add the salt and pepper. Mix it well.
5. Cook for one minute in a low fire.
For more details, please see the Sauteed Pork Mince cooking video below: