This is a simple, easy to cook Salmon recipe indulge with tomato and accompanied with vinegar to enhance a bit sourness that leaves magnificent taste on your mouth.
Salmon with Tomato Ingredients:
- 250 grams salmon (sliced)
- 100 grams tomatoes or 1 large tomatoes (sliced – do not include the seeds)
- 2 stems of green onion (chopped-separate head and leaves)
- 4 cloves garlic(chopped)
- 10 grams ginger (cut into strips)
- 3 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 80 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or cooking oil)
Salmon with Tomato Cooking Procedures:
1. Add the salt into the salmon. Mix. Set aside for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in the cooking pan. (I suggest that you use non-stick cooking pan)
3. Saute garlic, ginger and head of the green onions.
4. Add the fish. Stir for 30 seconds. Add water, vinegar and ground pepper. Cook for 4 minutes. (You can add extra salt according to your taste preference)
5. Add the tomatoes. Cook for 30 seconds.
6. Add the onion leaves. Stir and cook for 30 seconds.
For more details, please see the Salmon with Tomato Recipe photos below: