Risotto Parmesan Ingredients:
- 6 cups chicken broth (soup)
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups arborio rice / risotto rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 medium size onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Risotto Parmesan Cooking Procedures:
1. Put 4 tablespoon of butter in a wok. Saute onion.
2. Add rice till it mix with the butter.
3. Add white wine & let the rice absorbed it completely.
4. Pour 1 cup of chicken broth. Mix.
5. Continue to pour the remaining chicken broth till the rice is cooked.
6. Remove from the fire. Add the remaining butter & parmesan cheese.