Pork Ribs Soup is an exact taste of a home-grown recipe. A tasty soup recipe combined with sweet corn, potato and leafy savor of cabbage that makes it a complete meal with or without rice.
Pork Ribs Soup Ingredients:
- 500 grams pork ribs
- 1 pork stock cubes
- 2 sweet corn (cut)
- 200 grams potatoes (sliced)
- 200 grams cabbage (sliced)
- bulb onion (large – sliced)
- ginger (1.5 inches – sliced)
- green onions (4 stems-sliced in 1 inch)
- 2 liters water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Note: Meat and vegetables must be wash thoroughly.
Pork Ribs Soup Cooking Procedures
1. Dip the pork meat into boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute (This is done to take-out unnecessary smell of the meat). Do not dip for too long. Set aside the meat and disregard the water.
2. Add 2 liters of water in the casserole and add the pork meat. Add the pork stock cube. Boil it.
3. While boiling, add the ginger and onion. Simmer for 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
4. Add the sweet corn and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until potatoes is soften.
6. Add the cabbage and simmer for 30 seconds. Do not overcooked the cabbage.
7. Lastly, add the green onions before serving.
For more details, please see the Pork Ribs Soup cooking video below: