Ginataang Langka Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo unripe jackfruit (sliced)
- 50 grams boneless dried fish
- 3 cups coconut cream
- 3 pcs. red chili
- 1 ginger (sliced in 1 inch)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
Ginataang Langka Cooking Procedures:
1. Saute the ginger, onion & dried fish.
2. Add 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 1/2 cups of water & jackfruit. Cover with lid. Cook in a low fire until jackfruit soften.
3. Add the red chillis, 2 cups of coconut milk & salt. Wait till boil & put off the fire.