Fried Fish Tilapia Recipe is a quick and easy to cook recipe to be serve as a meal. Tilapia is a freshwater habitat and a good source of omega-6. This fish has a low-level of mercury because it is mainly a vegetarian in the diet, grow fast and has short lives.
This Tilapia fried fish recipe is added with light soy sauce and spices, which perfectly blends and makes the fried fish flavorful to eat.
- 500 grams clean tilapia fish (or any fish that you like)
- 5 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 10 grams ginger (cut into strips)
- 3 stems of green onions (separate head and leaves – sliced)
- tomato (sliced)
- 80 ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cooking oil for frying
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (OR any cooking oil)
Note: All ingredients must be properly clean.
Fried Fish Recipe with Soy Sauce Cooking Procedures:
1. Wipe 1 tsp of salt to the fish. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the frying pan and heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
3. Fry the fish.
4. Set aside the fish. Heat another cooking pan. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Saute garlic, ginger and head of the green onions for 30 seconds.
6. Add the tomatoes, then fish. Consider flipping the fish gently 30 seconds each side.
7. Add the leaves of the green onions and simmer for 30 seconds.
8. Serve. Enjoy!