Crab Relleno Ingredients:
- 1 kilo crab (preferably big crabs)
- 1 whole garlic (chopped finely)
- 1 onion (chopped finely)
- 200 grams potatoes (chopped finely)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 6 cups water
Crab Relleno Cooking Procedures:
1. Boil the crab. Remove the meat from bones carefully. Set aside the crab cover.
2. Saute the garlic, onion, potatoes & crab meat.
3. Add salt and pepper. Cook until done. Let it cool down for few minutes.
4. Take the crab cover & put the sauted meat inside.
5. Fry until golden brown.