This is a home-made recipe with a combination of chicken meat and chicken liver added with vegetables and spices to taste.
Chicken meat and liver ingredients:
- 300 grams chicken meat (slice)
- 200 grams chicken liver (slice)
- 300 grams potatoes (cut into strips)
- 250 grams carrots (cut into strips)
- 250 grams chayote (sayote – cut into strips)
- 100 grams bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 5 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 medium size onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch (diluted in 1/2 cup of water)
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt (OR according to your taste preference)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (OR according to your taste preference)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Chicken meat and liver recipe cooking procedures:
1. Heat the oil in a cooking pan. Saute garlic and onion for 30 seconds.
2. Saute the chicken meat and liver for 2 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce and mix.
4. Add water and mix.
5. Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
6. Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add chayote and carrots cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the sugar, salt and pepper. Mix it well. Simmer.
8. Pour the cornstarch and stir it until it become a creamy sauce.
9. Add bell pepper and stir it for 1 minute before serving.
10. Put the Chicken Meat and Liver Recipe in a serving plate.