How to make your instant noodles palatable?
Instant Noodle is a ready to cook noodles with available seasoning inside the package. This is an easy to cook noodles, which aids craving stomach for a person who wanted to have a fast food serve on the table.
This Chicken Instant Noodle is combined with chicken ball, carrots and cabbage, garnished with fried onions to make it palatable.
Instant Noodles Ingredients:
- 2 packets of 77 g. Instant Noodles Chicken Flavor (or choose your own favorite instant noodles brand)
- 1 liter of water (or see packaging label for the amount of water needed and add at least 200ml of water to accommodate the additional ingredients)
- 100 grams carrots
- Chicken meat balls
- 50 grams cabbage
- 10-20grams fried onion
- Salt and ground pepper (optional)
Instant Noodles Cooking Procedures:
- Pour water into the cooking pan. Add the chicken balls and let it boil.
- Simmer for 3 minutes or until done.
- Add the seasonings found inside the instant noodles packets.
- Add the carrots and the noodles. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and simmer with stirring for 30 seconds. You can add salt and pepper if you want.
- Turn off the fire, put the noodles in a bowl and garnish with fried onions.
For more details, please see the Chicken Instant Noodles cooking video below: