Cheese Shrimp recipe is a quick to cook menu. Shrimp is low in fat, a good source of protein and is the best alternative to meat and fish. This shrimp recipe is one of my favorite seafood meals, ooze with melted cheese, which makes it awesome in taste.
Cheese Shrimp Ingredients:
- 350 grams shrimp (without head but with shell)
- 50 grams sliced cheddar cheese
- 6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 20 grams ginger (sliced in strips)
- 4 stems of green onion (sliced – separate the stem head and the leaves)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil or butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and a pinch of ground pepper
Cheese Shrimp Cooking Procedures:
1. Heat the cooking oil in a medium fire.
2. Saute garlic, ginger and the head stem of the green onions for 30 seconds.
3. Add the shrimp, cheese, salt and ground pepper. Stir until cheese melts and shrimp turns to orange.
(Note: Other way of cooking is to melt first the cheese before adding the shrimp)
4. Add the leaves of the green onion before serving.
For more details, please see the Cheese Shrimp cooking video below: