Beef Sukiyaki Ingredients:
- 1/2 kilo beef meat (sliced thinly)
- 2 cups cellophane noodles (cut soak in & soak to the water)
- 2 stems of leeks
- 200 grams pechay
- 1 pack shiitake
- 1 tofu (slice in 8 pcs)
- mushroom (soak in a water)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- cooking oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dashinamoto
Beef Sukiyaki Cooking Procedures:
1. Heat the oil in a wok. Add the beef meat till reddish & set-aside.
2. Combine cup soy sauce, brown sugar, water & dashinamoto in a wok & wait till boil.
3. Add the beef meat & leeks, onion, pechay & mushroom. Wait till done.
4. Add the tofu & cellophane noodles.
5. Wait till cook. Serve hot. You can also add egg as toppings.