Beef Mechado is a recipe by stewing beef with tomato sauce. It is a delectable beef recipe that can be served on special occasions or ordinary gathering.
This is The Food Recipe’s .com simple and easy way of cooking Beef Mechado.
Beef Mechado Ingredients:
- 500 grams beef chunks
- 1 large onions (chopped)
- 6 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 kilo potatoes (quartered slice)
- 200 grams bell pepper
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 200 grams tomato sauce
- 6 tablespoon soy sauce
- 250 ml water (OR as needed)
- salt and ground black pepper (as needed)
- small sliced of lemon or orange
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
Beef Mechado Cooking Procedures:
1. Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pan.
2. Saute garlic and onion till light brown.
3. Mix the beef. Saute for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, soy sauce and water. Let it boil. Simmer for 40 minutes or until soften. (You can add additional water – as needed)
4. Add the potatoes. Add lemon/orange, salt and ground pepper (according to your taste preference). Add the bay leaves. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add all the other bell pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
For more information, please see the Beef Mechado cooking video below:
You might also like: